Sunday, November 13, 2011

Whats the right thing to do? Help please?

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months & a half. I love him so much, he is a good boyfriend, he makes sure im ok. He gets mad when a guy looks at me or trys to talk to me, he doesnt check out girls whenever he's with me, he pays attention to me 100% of the time & he makes me feel special. he is very sweet too. The thing that bothers me about him is sometimes when he tells me that he's gonna call me back in a little, he calls me back in couple hours. so i get mad at him for that & we get in an argument. He is 21 and he doesnt have a job, or goes to college. he smokes & drinks sometimes & i dont like that, i want him to get a job and he knows that. i told him if he doesnt get a job/ change the way he lives im gonna leave him, so he promised me that he'll change, will get a job & quit smokin/drink cause he doesnt want to lose me and that he loves me too much & i can tell. So should i be friends with him while he change or be his girlfriend? & should i be mad at him for the calling thing

No comments:

Post a Comment