Saturday, November 12, 2011

I really do not like my low life brother...in fact I hate him...how do I I become closer to him ?

My family is close...VERY close and we all love eachother to death. There's one THING I don't like...my older brother. My older brother is just ugh I can't stand him he lives off of my sister and her husband (in her house and everything), doesn't have a job, goes out every night, haves with girls just to do it, thinks he's the s***, and I just hate him. This all started about 2 years ago when he saw that I was getting all this attention from getting put into Harvard or Yale and he knew I was gonna make a big deal and a name out of myself. Ever since then I didn't like him and he didn't like me we can like sit in the same room and not talk to each other at all. I haven't spoke to him at all this week unless it was arguing. One time I had this really important job call that I got accepted for (I'm only 19 so I get hyped up about that) and he picked up the phone and told them I didn't want the job anymore...the F U C K!!! My anger with him is reaching a boiling point and I'm ready to just smother him right now. I really want to teach him a lesson. How do I get closer or at least become a "family" member of his before I do something stupid???

No comments:

Post a Comment