Monday, November 14, 2011

Not Sure What This Means.?

I went in for a Pap about a month ago, and was told it was abnormal. So went in for a Colposcopy about 2 weeks ago, said I might have moderate dysplasia. Dr called with the results personally and said it wasnt what they thought. They told me (and sorry but its hazy because I got freaked out and hard to remember exactly) basically that it was more developed than they thought and something about being spread to the upper part of the c, endo something. She also brang up Adenocarcinoma. She made an appointment with another dr for Monday for me, a consultation. Now my question is (and I get that it probably wont be answered but what the heck....) when she brang that up does it mean that I already have Cancer or they think I might or it could turn into it? Because, I would think anyways, that she would not bring that up unless it already was. Since if they didnt know what was going on yet and had to take more tests she wouldnt even bring that up. She also said its the type to spread rapidly. I dunno just curious.... I also know she said Id have to undergo a procedure Similar to a LEEP, but not the LEEP. I feel like she made it sound like I Already had Cancer they just arent sure how bad. But she never said specifically You Have Cancer, she just talked about Adenocarcinoma. So confused... when I get stressed I have an issue remembering what was going on lol. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment