Friday, November 11, 2011

I cant stop thinking about my former professor?

I had the most incredible professor last semester for my major. He's beautiful, intelligent, and articulate. He's a grad student working towards his PhD. He's 28 and I am 22. I'm pretty sure he's single. I was very obvious with my feelings but they could have been interpreted as being a suckup or just really liking him professionaly. I've never felt this way towards someone. We were friendly and he said if I ever needed anything we could meet professionaly. I still have a year and a half to go before I graduate, but I will be done with my major requirements next semester. He is teaching summer courses but is taking a non teaching job in the fall so he's not going to be a professor and I might never see him again. I'd like to contact him but I'm scared because I'm afraid I came on too strong before with my feelings and I think I scared him. I just want to have him in my life as a friend at the very least, but I don't know what to do. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment